Wild Moon Swings

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Popularity Poll

Okay everyone gather around. I'm going to do an opinion poll. I have been tossing a problem around in my head and I want to pose it to everyone who reads my stories. You see, once I'm finished 'Mark of a Goddess' then I have no idea what project I'm going to do in its place. I have two stories that I have had on the brain for awhile, but I'm not sure which one I want to do. I want to hear which one would be most interesting to you girls. So, in order to do this, I'm going to list the personal stats of the main male character and a brief synopsis for each story. So, tell me what you want girls! Here we go!

Ghost Mist

In the land of Ribbonsphere, no one knows what happens to your soul when you die. Would it be okay to sell your soul to a demon in exchange for the demon's power? It would be all right if there wasn't an afterlife, right? But making a deal with a demon is dangerous. You might get caught up in their plots or in their politics and end up in far more trouble than you bargained for.

Tesai Tigrid

Is the first rider of the Demon Goddess Lyla. He's a demon and a literal dark angel who works for a goddess. His hair is white and long. He ties it in a low ponytail at the back of his neck like a French courtisan. His eyes are reptile green. He wears a charcoal grey tailored coat the hits him about mid-calf, heavy black boots that go up to his knee, a white pointed collared shirt, and he always wears gloves. He's a flirtacious, bratty, self-indulgent, warped young man who takes pride in his trickery and his cunning.

Half the Moon

There is a moon that obits the purple planet Raktara called Bellanz. It was always a prison planet, but it seems that the government of Raktara has lost control of what's been happening there. Their guards have been massacred and communication has ceased. Now Bellanz has become a place where a synicate comprised of prisioners has taken over the distibution of resources, but even they can't help what happens on the side of Bellanz that is always dark.

Valin Trithart

Is a Commander in the army of the Universal Cabinet (the U.C.). He's got dark brown hair and witch hazel eyes. He wears his formal navy uniform like he's made of metal. He's built well and looks great in his uniform, even if it is plain. He's a man of high principles and unrelenting standards. He makes people want to fight for him, want to believe in him, and not just because of his good looks. When he walks through a crowd of officers, they part for him, but what on earth did he do to earn that kind of respect?

Okay girls - PLEASE VOTE!

17 Comments:

  • Hmmm... Tesai Tigrid?

    I had no idea you had so many projects in your mind. Amazing! ^^

    By Blogger algelic, at 7:09 a.m.  

  • Hey algelic,

    You didn't say which idea you liked better. Come on!

    By Blogger Sapphirefly, at 7:42 a.m.  

  • I said Tesai Tigrid. It IS an idea, right? ^^

    By Blogger algelic, at 9:00 a.m.  

  • These ideas are a lot more developed than you think. Actually, they are both books with more than a hundred pages written on both of them. Yeah, Tesai is hot.

    By Blogger Sapphirefly, at 10:17 a.m.  

  • I like the idea of Ghost mist and Valin Trithart.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:01 p.m.  

  • Argh! That doesn't help me T_T! Valin is the main character for 'Half the Moon'. I can't switch them up! Aw!

    By Blogger Sapphirefly, at 6:16 p.m.  

  • honestly, i like the story line of ghost mist better, but the other character just seems less, for lack of a better word, playboy...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 p.m.  

  • LOL! That's funny. Their characters definitely make it seem that way, but Valin has a lot more opportunity to be a flirt than Tesai, so it gets interesting. LOL!

    By Blogger Sapphirefly, at 9:22 p.m.  

  • I'd say Ghost Mist because I've already heard some about it :) and Tesai Tigrid because that sounds really cool, too. They're all good ideas but I think those two are the best, personally.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:35 p.m.  

  • You're tagged, Saphire! ^^ Check my blog to know what I'm talking about

    By Blogger algelic, at 3:16 a.m.  

  • You have a lot of good ideas here!

    I vote for Half the Moon, but Ghost Mistis a close second. My only problem with GM is that if your soul may be worth nothing after death, why would the demons want it? It would seem you would have to assume that there is some sort of afterlife.

    You would have to give the demons something immediately gratifying or advantageous in temporarily owning souls in order to keep the reader questioning an afterlife. I am sure you have already thought of this and have it playing out in your mind.

    I hope I helped a little.

    By Blogger Too_Lively, at 10:20 a.m.  

  • Hi too_lively! Do you read on fanfiction.net? I don't think I've ever heard your screen name before. Every little bit helps as far as concocting a good story. Your comments on the world of Ribbonsphere were definitely interesting. I'll have to give it some thought. Thanks for coming out and leaving an opinion. I really appreciate it.^^

    By Blogger Sapphirefly, at 3:12 p.m.  

  • I found your blog through algelic's blog, and I like your stuff.

    I usually read on fictionpress.com when I have the time.

    By Blogger Too_Lively, at 6:34 p.m.  

  • Wow! Then definitely thanks for coming! When I decide which story to do I will upload to fictionpress, media miner and fanstory, so hopefully, I'll be able to catch your eye.

    By Blogger Sapphirefly, at 12:28 a.m.  

  • I would read either, though that doesn't help. Half the Moon appeals to me more than Ghost Mist - personally, I'm more interested in the military/crime action than demons.

    From the descriptions, I'm getting that Ghost Mist is a little more on the fantasy side of the spectrum, while Half the Moon is more towards the sci-fi section. I'm more attracted to the sci-fi side, I think.

    I also like Valin's description better than Tesai's. I like a man in uniform.

    By Blogger Sasha, at 6:21 p.m.  

  • I vote for Ghost Mist, because I've recently read Howl's Moving Castle and a more un-angelic character is very appealing, indeed.

    By Blogger jomiel, at 7:39 p.m.  

  • Thanks everyone! It looks like 'Ghost Mist' won! Thanks everyone for your feedback!

    By Blogger Sapphirefly, at 12:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home