Wild Moon Swings

Friday, August 25, 2006

Book List

1. One book that changed your life – "Clutter's Last Stand" by Don Aslet. This book is about throwing away your possessions that own you instead of you owning them - so chuck 'em.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once – "The Blue Castle" by L.M. Montgomery. This is my favourite book of all time.
3.
One book you’d want on a desert island - My journal. I'd go batty if I couldn't write.
4. One book that made you laugh – "Life with Father" by Clarence Day. I like reading entertaining biographies about people who are not movie stars.
5. One book that made you cry – "The Tale of the Dawntreader" by C.S. Lewis. I bawl like a kitten every time I read it.
6. One book that you wish had been written – "Ghost Mist" - then I wouldn't have to write it.
7. One book you wish had never been written – There are whole genres of books that I wish had never been written.
8. One book you’re currently reading – "Which Witch" by Eva Ibbotson. Hehe!
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read – "Deeper than the Sky" by Jomiel. I'm always behind on stuff I should read on fanfiction.net.

I'm going to tag Nightfaux for her list. Cheers!

4 Comments:

  • hehe I read whitch witch when i was a kid

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 a.m.  

  • Oh hey, The Blue Castle is by Montgomery. I'll see if I remember it when I drop by the bookstore next time.

    Thanks for putting my fic in, haha :P

    By Blogger jomiel, at 11:09 p.m.  

  • "The Blue Castle" is about what?

    ^^ sorry for not dropping by more often... I still have my mom stuck to my computer 24/7.

    By Blogger algelic, at 4:26 p.m.  

  • Holy Smokes! I thought no one had commented because it said zero. Wow!

    'The Blue Castle' is about a woman (I'd say around 1910ish) who lives with her mother and her aunt. She's turning 29, and she's never had a man desire her in her life, but on her birthday she decides to go see a doctor about a pain she's been having in her heart. He tells her that she's got a serious form of heart disease and will die in a year. That nothing can be done for her, so she decides to do whatever she wants with what life she has left. It's sort of like 'Full Moon wo Sagashite' except that it's more realistic. I seriously love this book with all my heart and I've read it at least 200 times. It's not a big book either - you could easily down it in an afternoon.

    By Blogger Sapphirefly, at 4:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home