Wild Moon Swings

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What's the Symbol for Negative?

So, it's a minus sign. I know.

I was just reading my last post and I guess it was pretty harsh. Of course I have no idea whether people actually come to my blog to read, so I may or may not be safe saying whatever fool thing comes into my skull. However, I did make that comment about snoopopathic literature in that obscure place on my website, and someone actually called me on it, so I guess you never can tell who you'll offend with your off-beat ramblings. Or in my case, who I'll offend with my off-beat ramblings. However, I'd like to point out that nothing that person said indicated that they actually knew what snoopopathic literature was.

Therefore, in order to make up for my negitivity, I am now preparing to do a stunt for you. I will now list 20 things that I think are wonderful. It'll be sorta like warding off a mazoku. Ready?

  1. Bubble baths
  2. Sugar cookies
  3. The lamp by your bed on cold nights
  4. The love of my family
  5. Pens that work
  6. Cute pens
  7. Cute stickers
  8. Little blank books
  9. Driving a stick shift
  10. Listening to angry music
  11. Releasing a good chapter
  12. An excellent desktop picture
  13. A new Strongbad email
  14. A shirt that doesn't show your backside when you bend over
  15. Big boots
  16. The inside of a Scor bar
  17. Cold water
  18. A flattering review
  19. Throwing things away
  20. A dead sexy man
I hope that was enlightening for all of you and I pumped you up properly with all sorts of good feelings to make up for my angsty post. Good night to all of you.

1 Comments:

  • ooohhh.... dead sexy man huh? I feel like a cat that got into the cream now. ;)

    Anyway, I think your Mazoku warding thing worked. Xellos was around here pestering me to write a story about him, but he ran off claiming at least Amelia's songs were over in less than five minutues, whereas yours would last a life time being in the digital world.

    Okay so I'm in a really strange mood today and I only really stopped by cuz you were worried about people taking offense at the whole being frustrated over unfinished stories. I happen to agree with you on the whole unfinished stories being frustrating and got myself into trouble over voicing that opinion. Not really bad trouble or anything, it's just that there are people out there who will take offense at it or believe it is a direct attack at them. But really, that's their problem, not yours. You are after all entitled to your opinion and since you have it adequately supported by your reasons, I see no reason why people should be offended by it. Of course, I could be completely biased based on the fact that I agree with your reasoning, but that's another story. ;)

    Later,
    Shavaineth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home