Wild Moon Swings

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Great Forest Spirit

As I've said before, I like to quote things. So, I've been trying to remember some of my favourite anime quotes, and it's not easy. When you read something in the subtitles of an anime, for some reason it doesn't seem as far-fetched or crazy as if you were to hear the exact same line spoken by someone in English. Besides, sometimes the best line is someone just giving a funny look and being like 'WTH'. Anyway, I narrowed it down to three (except one is a manga quote, so you'll have to bear with me). I've also decided to include my No. 4 favourite movie quote for your entertainment ^_~!

"Great Forest Spirit, we give you back your head!"
Princess Mononoke

"Carry the cross on your back and run through the fire ready to die."

Shakugan no Shana

"Okay then, how about we go to lesson three?"

"Eh... What happened to two?

"His fingers say two..."

"In a boxing match, the first impression you give to he opponent is very important. If you can throw you enemies down to he hell of fear with your glare at the start, you've pretty much won 9% of the game!"

"9% ONLY?"

"He's trying to say 90%"

"LIKE THIS" GRRRR!

Gokusen

"You haven't said you wanted that."

"I'm a woman. We never say what we want, but we do reserve the right to get pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating, and not a little bit scary."

Sliding Doors
Hope y'all enjoyed that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home