Wild Moon Swings

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Light Moon Night

A few years ago I was reading a Glamour magazine and I made a shocking realization; I wasn't interested in 90% of the articles published. I decided it was because I didn't like fashion magazines. This was really kinda surprising to me since I read magazines like Teen and YM when I was a teenager and had always found them fun. So, I started to give some serious thought to what kind of magazine I would actually be interested in reading. Well, nothing came to mind, even though I looked at gaming magazines, homemaking magazines, and quite a few different things.

Finally, I came to the conclusion that what I wanted was a magazine that housed creative writing, in depth book reviews about books that are truly interesting (instead of whatever has been recently published), showcased beautiful art (emphasis on the word 'beautiful'), discussed gaming, and anime, and generally just all the things that I love. But, who would write a magazine like that? Well, there's only one person . . . ME! Duh!

So I started writing it, Light Moon Night, and wrote an entire year's worth of magazines. It was really fun, but not very rewarding when the only person to read them was . . . me. *sigh* It's just that as I've lately been reading this blog, it seems exactly like the kinds of things I used to write for my short lived magazine. Maybe some of the articles will make an appearance. Better look forward to it. *cheesy charming smile*

P.S. Oh, and I got it fixed so that anyone can leave comments. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home