Wild Moon Swings

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It's a Brassiere

Anyone who knows me knows I like to quote things. It's a horrible habit that I can't shake. Someone says something and I can't not think of a quote to accompany it. Usually, I just quote 'The Simpsons', but I thought it would be fun to list my top three movie quotes here. These make me laugh every dang time.

Quote No. 1

"My phone rang one time last week. Just one time. And this man with this deep beautiful voice says . . . can I interest you in the Encyclopedia Britannica."
The Long Hot Summer

Quote No. 2

"What's that?"

"It's a brassiere. You know about those things, don't you?"

"Well sure, but I've never seen one like that."

"It has no shoulder straps and no back straps, but it does everything a bra
should do. It's based on the principle of the cantilever bridge."
Vertigo
Quote No. 3

"Now tell me why?"

"I couldn't get you out of my mind."

"I'm the most beautiful woman you ever saw I suppose."

". . . Maybe."

"And you must have me?"

"Well, yes . . . or something like that."
Logan's Run

There all done. I hope you found this entertaining. I'm still giggling . . . just a little bit.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home