Wild Moon Swings

Friday, July 27, 2007

The Coolest Thing EVER!

So, a little while ago I got an email from one of my readers on fanfiction.net - pen name is mysisterisasquijum. She asked me if she could draw a picture of Hitomi's tattoo in 'Dragon's Moon' and this is what she sent me. Isn't this the coolest thing you have ever seen? I was totally and completely impressed. Never would I have imagined that I would be lucky enough for someone to want to draw something from one of my stories. I'm pink all over and I think the image she created is one of the most stylish things I have ever witnessed.

A million thanks to her for sharing this with me and with everyone else who visits my blog. I don't think there is a better way to compliment an artist (or a writer) than by saying that they ignited your imagination. This time I think it worked both ways. It makes me want to write a fourth book for the series. But I can't ... this is where the overpowering sadness comes in. I'm too sick to do it even though my imagination is kindled. I'll be lucky to get another chapter of 'Whenever You Want' out before the end of next month and by then I'll be so sick and messed up that who knows when something new will come out. I was supposed to fix my webpage too, but ... yeah - I'm messed up. Blah.

But all the same! Isn't this the coolest thing you have ever seen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home